Have you gone vegan and want to tell the world, or been through an amazing plant-based body transformation that you've just got to share with others?
Or perhaps you're a dab hand in the kitchen and would like to share one of your delicious recipes, or maybe you're a nutrition buff who'd like to offer advice to other vegans who want to keep super healthy.
Whatever your plant-based story or skills, if you'd like to write for VeganMotivation.com, drop us an email with your idea and we'll let you know if it's a good match for our readers.
Before you get in contact, please read the following guidelines so that you know what to expect if we do give you the thumbs up:
- Word count: The minimum word count for a submission is 1,000 words.
- Original content: All content must be 100% original. Quotations are allowed, but no plagiarism!
- Post links: We only allow links to reputable sources, as vetted by our content manager.
- Tone: We prefer posts written in a personal voice.
How to Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a Word or text document.
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Veganmotivation.com you agree to this type of editing.
We don't currently pay for posts, but you can link back to your website, blog or social media pages, along with a blurb about yourself in the summary box at the bottom of the post.