Before you read on any further, you should know the following:
- We won't reply to agencies, content marketers or anyone else seeking to guest post to gain a backlink.
- We won't publish posts in exchange for money or promotion.
- We won't reply to outreach emails that simply aren't relevant to what we do.
Have you gone vegan and want to tell the world, or been through an amazing plant-based body transformation that you've just got to share with others?
Or perhaps you're a dab hand in the kitchen and would like to share one of your delicious recipes, or maybe you're a nutrition buff who'd like to offer advice to other vegans who want to keep super healthy.
Whatever your plant-based story or skills, if you'd like to write for us, drop us an email with your idea and we'll let you know if it's a good match for our readers.
Before you get in contact, please read the following guidelines so that you know what to expect if we do give you the thumbs up:
- Word count: The minimum word count for a submission is 1,250 words.
- Original content: All content must be 100% original. Quotations are allowed, but no plagiarism!
- Post links: We only allow links to reputable sources, such as peer-reviewed studies or professional/accredited organisations.
- Tone: We prefer posts written in a personal voice.
How to Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a Google Doc, or Word document
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Veganmotivation.com you agree to this type of editing.